ADVERTISEMENT.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Korea: Day 1 and 2!

Hello readers! I am back from Korea!
 
This year has been good to me! And I managed to find out my class for Year 2!
This Korea Trip is definitely one of the highlights of 2013!
 
I went to Korea for a period of 6 days (5 days to be exact as I spent one day travelling) for school immersion trip!
 
Hope you guys will enjoy the entries that I'll be posting! ;)
 
▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴
DAY 1:
Had Astons for lunch that day!
 
Us at Changi International Airport! 
 
▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴
DAY 2:
Reached Incheon International Airport at around 6am!
And, by the way, the weather was pretty cold! I like!
And we depart to Seoul City and it took approximately 1 hour!
 
Our first stop was the Everland Theme Park!
 
That's me at Everland Theme Park!
 
Fatin and Ardilla!
 
 Me, Jinli, Arantxa and June!
 
It's never too cold for ice cream during the winter season in  Korea!
 
Our tourist shot on Day 2!
 
Shall not elaborate the rides that I took in details.
But I managed to visit the Safari World where one can experience the living nature with wild animals such as lion, bear and even more!
 
Not to forget, Everland World has the steepest wooden roller coaster in the world!
I really find it scary though! Too steep already!
 
Next, we depart and make our way to KBS Drama Centre in Suwon!
 
Next, we made our way to a local restaurant for dinner!
 
After that, we depart for hotel check-in at Golden Forest Residence (3-stars Tourist Hotel) after dinner.
I must say, I like the hotel! So cool!
 
This hotel is located next to Shindap Station and it provides modern accomoodation with private kitchens, washing machines and flat-screen TVs.
And most importantly, Wi-Fi is free in all areas! ;)
 
Each room at Golden Forest Residence comes with an en suite bathroom, a confortable seating area and facilities like a stove, a fridge and a dressing room!
 
Based on what I know, the price for staying at the hotel should be around S$113 per night!

▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴
 
Will be blogging the rest of the four days soon! Still can't believe it took me so long to post Day 1 and 2 entries together!
 
I LOVE KOREA! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment