ADVERTISEMENT.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Korea: Day 3!

Day 3 of my Korea trip! Read Day 1 and 2 here if you haven't read it! ;)
 
Anyway, I woke up and had breakfast at the hotel before making our way to the first visit site, Kyung Hee University! I must say the university is pretty huge!
 
We had a short talk by two of the representatives from the university as well! I guess that I may even consider studying there perhaps!
 
Some of the pictures of the university that I took!
Even before we can reach the Peace Palace, I had to climb a steep hill upwards!
And it's really really really steep! :/
Outside view of "Peace Palace" built on the campus of Kyung Hee University!
 
Inside views of "Peace Palace".
 
Next, we depart to W Hotel for site inspection and study visit!
Saw these in the lift! Quite cool though!  
 
Some of the pictures taken at W Hotel!
We were also able to visit one of the most expensive suite!
It's pretty expensive though one night will cost around USD7000! :/
 
After visiting W Hotel, we made our way to Korean Culture Centre!
I learnt how to make my very own kimchi! :D
 
Also, managed to try out their kimchis before making the purchases!
 
After our kimchi-making class, we had a photo session in Hanbok!
I realised that I look really sleepy!
Didn't have any good sleep when I was in Korea! 
 
Us in traditional Korean clothing!
 
After experiencing the Korean culture, we made our way to Shinchon University Streets for shopping!
 
Didn't really shop much as we had only two hours to shop for Day 3!
 
But I managed to get some skincare products for myself and friends!
 
Went back to Golden Forest Residence, ate supper and slept at around 2am!
 
▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴
 
Stay tuned!
 
More entries to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment