ADVERTISEMENT.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

A penny for my thoughts!


Guess what? I got my iPhone a new skin again, which I think I will still change again! Gotten it recently in school! Look as if I really love to give my phone a new "clothing"! :/

Anyway, it only cost S$10! I would say it is quite cheap, as compared to Scape! :/

Front!
 
Back!
 
Actually, I don't know why I kept buying iPhone skin especially it's related to flag! Previously, it was UK flag! Now, it is US flag! Now I really feel like getting a new skin for my phone again! Sigh! :/
 
 
Ever since my Year 2 S1 started, I have been super busy! So many things to do, tutorials and more & more projects! Hardly have any time to meet with my friends during the weekends! Furthermore, I still have a project presentation and a written test next week!
 
Out of a sudden, I have a thought of graduating from polytechnic asap! Hardly have any time to rest at all, until now where I have some time to blog!
 
Can't wait for holidays to come! More time to do stuff that I like! Still remember my friends and I were talking about our overseas trip to Thailand together after Year 3! Hopefully, we can go after our graduation! Keeping my fingers crossed for now!
 
Oh yeah! Recently, I have been hearing Thai songs too! You guys have no idea how many Thai songs I have right now in my phone! That's all for today and I'll blog again soon when I have the time! Take care and see you guys soon! :D :D :D




No comments:

Post a Comment