ADVERTISEMENT.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Truly a "death by chocolate" moment today!

That's me at Bukit Timah Saddle Club today!
 
Meet up with Lynn and Kailin today for lunch! Well, it's great to meet up with my poly classmates for lunch on a Wednesday though! I brought them to Riders Cafe for brunch today!
 
End up, we still have to take a cab to Bukit Timah Saddle Club cause we alighted at a wrong stop! Feel so bad though! For those who wish to go to Riders Cafe, I would suggest that you reserve a table online cause I realised it is quite crowded though! :/
 
But still, I must say that Riders Cafe is definitely one of the best places to have a simple brunch with your friends! And a great place to catch up too! ;)
 
Riders Cafe which is situated at Bukit Timah Saddle Club!
 
We ordered Riders Burger with Rocket, Brie, Relish, Bacon, Onions and Seasoned Fries
I must say, it is really nice! Cause the fries wasn't oily at all!

And, of course, the main focus today is Death by Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream!
And, it only cost $12!
Definitely worth it especially to the chocoholics out there!
This is definitely the best chocolate cake I had ever tasted so far!
 
And I have to say, this cake couldn't have a better name for it! We were of course, blown away when the cake was placed in front of us.
 
The serving of thick chocolate sauce made the entire cake moist and chocolately. Not to forget, there were also layers of fudge covering the sponge. The fudge was full of chocolate goodness.
 
The cake wasn’t overly sweet though which in turns retain a slightly bitter sweetness. It was truly a "death by chocolate" moment for the three of us today!
 
However, my advice is that no one even the chocoholics should attempt to finish this on their own. 
 
Are you guys tempted to try this Death by Chocolate now? So it's time to bring your friends and loved ones to try the food there! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment